September 14, 2010

A Hint of Autumn

Some of the leaves have already started to change.  The early mornings and late evening air is cool and crisp.  It's certainly that time of year for layering your clothes.  I like to keep a jacket in my car because you just never know when you'll need one.  I've even had to break out the fuzzy socks to pad around in at home in the evenings.  I love this time of year!

Thanks to everyone who made it to our annual Reserve II HOA meeting on Saturday.  I am currently compiling a list of owners to send out along with a package of the current financial status of the HOA as well as the minutes from the meeting.

We all hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life as the summer winds down.  As always, don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything or have any questions.  And don't forget to winterize your unit before locking up for the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment